300hrs Intensive Yoga Therapy Teacher Training Certificate Online Course -Online learning Mode - Online
This course is best suitable for Yoga practitioners, Yoga Therapist, Physiotherapist, Sports Therapist, Physical Education Teachers, and Fitness instructors of all levels & Practitioners who are looking for a solid foundation in Yoga therapy and its applications.
Highlights of this Intensive Yoga Therapy Certificate Course
Yoga has always traditionally been taught on an individual level, with tailor-made sessions designed to address unique and specific ailments and diseases - a practice that cannot be implemented in classes with massive groups. A therapeutic approach to yoga, thus, is the best way to start with the practice.
The following points fall within the concept of our yoga therapy program:
- Designing tailor-made yogic practices according to the individual’s body type and lifestyle
- Effectively addressing and treating an individual’s physical and mental ailments through such tailored practices
- Planning a nutritious yogic diet programme, making lifestyle changes and treating addictions through yogic mindful living and meditative practices
- Understanding and applying the practices and philosophy of yoga in our daily lives, as well as advocating their therapeutic benefits to family and friends
- Being in connection with nature’s five elements, adopting a healthy and environmentally-conscious lifestyle and truly understanding our responsibility as human beings on all levels and stages.
Detailed Class Schedule for the upcoming 300hrs Intensive Yoga Therapy Teacher Training Certificate Course Batches.
|Course Date||Classes||Class Timings India Standard Time (IST) = GMT+5:30||Detailed Class Schedule|
|02 March 2022 – 13 July 2022||Monday & Wednesday||4 PM to 7 PM||Download here|
Please note the schedule for all the classes are in India Standard Time (IST) = GMT+5:30
This 300hrs Yoga Therapy Course syllabus is divided into 5 modules – Please download the detailed course schedule here
- Introduction to Yoga Therapy and its principles
- Nadis, Koshas, Marmas, Chakras and its anatomical view
- Yogic Anatomy, Systems & Organs
- Introduction to Natural Therapies and its application for various ailments
- Study of Ayurveda and its basic principles
- Yoga Therapy for neck, shoulder and upper back conditions
- Yoga Therapy for middle, lower back, hip, knees and ankle conditions
- Yoga Therapy for women’s disorders
- Yoga Therapy for stress, hypertension and Insomnia
- Yoga Therapy techniques for Elderly Health
Module Learning Programme
Busy professionals now have the option of undergoing yoga teacher training at their own pace and in their own schedule. Available for the first time in Online Yoga Teacher Training Program, Andiappan Yoga applies a modular system to all its yoga teacher training programme. This will allow yoga practitioners with busy schedules to enroll only in one (or more) of the series of classes of their choice – without having to complete/commit in the teacher training in one go.
Students will receive an attendance completion letter after completing a module. Those who have completed the total number of modules within a two-year period and have successfully completed the practical assessment and assignment may then obtain the 300hrs Intensive Yoga Therapy Teacher Training Course
300hrs Yoga Therapy Course Breakdown
- Theory and Practical Classes – 159 hrs
- Recommended Yoga Therapy Group Classes 50 hrs
- Andiappan Yoga Classes – 35 classes = 70 hrs
- Group Discussion, Self reading, Self Practice, Presentation – 15 hrs
- Community Classes Teaching and Assisting – 10 hrs
- Total = 304 hrs
Recommended Reading Materials for this 300hrs Yoga Therapy Teacher Training
- Andiappan Yoga Therapy Home Practice – DVD Combo Box by Yogananth Andiappan
- Diet and Digestion by Bangalore Sundaram
- Yoga Therapy by Bangalore Sundaram
- Thirumoolar Ashtanga Yoga – by Dr. Asana Andiappan
This online course classes will be taught by below listed faculty. Classes are scheduled based on the topics and the availability of the teacher.
Dr. Yogananth Andiappan Ph.D
Dr. Lakshmi Andiappan
Yogacharya Vishnu Kumar
Dr. Anjhana Priya (Ayurveda Doctor)
Course FeeThe Course fee for our teacher training program is mentioned below.
|Course Duration||Course Fee|
As this course is full online mode of learning accommodation arrangements are not required.
If students wish to study this training in other modes please visit this page and choose the batch that is available in another mode.
Course Certification and Accreditation
Our Andiappan Yoga College & Research Centre is accredited by Prestigious universities in India and is an Affiliated school with International Yoga Academy, Hong Kong and Registered with Yoga Alliance – the USA.
This online course is a collaboration between International Yoga Academy (IYA), Hong Kong and The Asana Andiappan College of Yoga and Research Centre (AACRC), India. IYA is accredited by various organisations including Vedic Wellness University, Florida, USA, Indian Yoga Federation, New Delhi, India and the Yoga Alliance USA.
IYA is also the exclusive community partner of the Andiappan Yoga Community – a registered NGO that runs yoga programs for financially disadvantaged, various other special groups such as breast cancer patients, stroke patients and pain patients. Graduates of IYA’s teacher training courses can volunteer for AYC projects both online and onsite community programs.
The IYA faculty teachers are highly qualified and experienced in the field of yoga teaching and research. Most of the lead teachers are very qualified in the field and hold PhD, Master of Philosophy and Master Degrees in Yogic Science. Some faculties of the courses include experienced and qualified Ayurvedic doctors and Physiotherapists.
All courses run by IYA meet the highest standards in yoga training and teaching. IYA pioneered yoga courses in modular format which enable students to complete these courses as per their schedule and requirement. All our online courses are live stream, interactive and are not pre-recorded. This is to ensure students have the opportunity to interact with the teachers and to learn each subject thoroughly.
International Yoga Academy is a recognised body of Indian Yoga Federation. Through the organization over 5000 yoga teacher training graduates have been professionally trained and are currently teaching in over 50 countries. This organization has help bridge the eastern and western philosophy. IYA and its member organization’s support research and education in yoga and serve as a professional organization for yoga teachers of all traditions and lineages. For more details please visit www.iya-asia.com
We also offer support with the application process with yoga alliance should you require our assistance. As a part of our Teacher Training graduate community we also give you a free online listing in our teacher’s directory (https://iya-asia.com/teacher-directory/) and list the yoga course you have completed with us.
Our teacher training programmes and faculty team are internationally accredited, have exclusive recognitions and also qualify for the RYT, 200, RYT 300, E-RYT 500 Yoga Alliance Registration. Our School and all our courses are accredited by International Yoga Academy – Hong Kong. We also offer assistance in registering with Yoga Alliance and International Yoga Academy after the completion of the course.
Yoga Alliance is an international governing board for yoga teachers and training programmes in the U.S and globally. Graduates of our programme are automatically eligible to register as an RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) with Yoga Alliance. Becoming an RYT means having a higher profile and gaining international recognition as a yoga teacher, attributes that many hiring yoga studios look for.
All graduates of our Teacher Training Program are invited to become a teaching volunteer at Andiappan Yoga Community where they can continue to learn and get experience teaching in the various community projects. For more details please visit www.yogacommunity.org
All the students those who have completed the course will receive an internationally recognised teacher training certification.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: There are many yoga schools and yoga ashrams in India. Why should I enrol in Andiappan College of Yoga and Research Centre? What sets your school apart?
A: Please read our Heritage in our home page link.
Q: Why should I choose Andiappan Yoga school to learn online?
A: The method of learning has changed over the years from being a thing that is conducted completely in the four walls of a classroom to the dynamic experience that can be enjoyed online. From professionals to students, online learning has become the go-to method of learning new courses, languages, and even full degrees can be earned online now.
This is why our highly qualified Andiappan Yoga tradition teachers with over 15 years of experience in teaching yoga and even more as students of yoga have designed this online course for you.
Our goal in designing this course was to ensure that the students taking this course would experience it as more than just a means to earn another certificate of completion, but rather as a life-changing experience. With the help of our teachers and the feedback received from our past students, we have structured the Teacher Training Course in modules to enhance your learning experience.
The modules are designed to ensure that you understand all the basic poses and integrate them into the more advanced techniques. As long as you have had some experience with yoga practice in the past, you will have no problem learning and understanding the subjects taught in the modules.
All the classes are conducted as live interactive sessions in which students can interact with the instructor and ask questions when something is unclear. To ensure that students are prepared for every class, they are given study notes before every session.
Everything from the Course content, recommended group class hours to the assessment process are all completed online, after which a certificate is awarded following the assignment review.
Q: I have been practicing yoga for only three months. Am I eligible to enroll in your online teacher training courses?
A: Yes you may, with the exception of our Intermediate to Advance Level course where we require students to have had at least 6 months of regular yoga practice. Otherwise, the rest of our teacher training courses are open to students of all levels. These courses offer great foundational knowledge of yoga, particularly yoga philosophy, theories, basic practices, and teaching methods.
Q: Is there a fee I need to pay to confirm my enrollment?
A: Yes, you need to pay a 100% non-refundable deposit to confirm your enrollment. Once the admission is confirmed with payment, cannot be refunded or transferred.
Q: What does my course fee include?
The Online Learning Mode Option course Fee Includes
1) Registration Fee
2) Course Manuals and Notes
3) Recommended online group classes
4) Online Andiappan Yoga Classes
5) Examination and Assessment
Q: How long does it take between the time I apply for a course and the time I can confirm my enrollment?
A: Admissions to our courses begin three months prior to their start dates. Because we admit only limited students per course for efficient learning, slots will get filled up quickly. We recommend that you fill up your application online as soon as we have available courses, and make your payment confirmation as soon as we have confirmed your application, usually within three-five days of your application.
Q: What if I decide to change my course date to another batch; are there any charges?
A: Change of Batch request: Course fee once paid and admission confirmed, if student cannot attend the course he/she enrolled, the student can apply for change of batch with a valid reason and supporting documents . The request must be made before the start of the class. The new batch requested for transfer should fall within six months from the original batch date. The batch transfer can be done only once.
Q: How can you ensure that the students coming out of this online learning are qualified to teach, and is it possible to learn everything online?
A: There is more to becoming a teacher than just learning. You need some qualities to teach yoga regardless of how you have learned. They are:
- Keen interest and open-mindedness
- Regular practice
- Willingness to read extensively
- Desire to teach others to develop one’s self
- The knowledge that learning yoga never stops
Note that while this training gives in-depth knowledge about yoga, learning never truly ends.
Q: How does one prepare for your teacher training courses?
A: You need to confirm your registration at least one month before the course’s start date by paying the course fee in order to secure your slot.
We also recommend that you get a head start on our required reading materials by purchasing the materials through our online store and reading them before you embark on the training. This isn’t a requirement, but doing so will give you an idea of what to expect, preparing you better mentally and physically as you anticipate full immersion in the training.
Q: Can you issue me an admission confirmation letter so I could apply for permission in my work?
A: Once you have confirmed your admission with payment we will issue the payment invoice with the details of the admission to the course.
Q: Is your school accredited by Yoga Alliance USA? Can I apply for a Yoga Alliance Registration upon completion of my course?
A: All our teacher training programs are registered with Yoga Alliance USA, and yes, students may apply for registration upon completion of the course. However, successful course completion requires submitting an assignment, which is scheduled at the end of every training period. Students who qualify are then granted a Course Graduation Certificate, which is registered with Yoga Alliance USA (RYS 200,300 & 500 and ERYT 500), as well as Asana Andiappan College of Yoga and Research Centre and the International Yoga Academy. Only then, upon receipt of the Certificate, can students register with Yoga Alliance through our assistance.
Q: Am I still eligible to take your training courses although I’m suffering from an injury?
A: Yes, you are. When you fill up our online application form, there is a field where you are asked to mention your injuries and health conditions. Please be accurate and as detailed as possible, so that our faculty may know how to address your injury and teach you the right postural modifications, as well as some yoga therapy techniques. You will also learn how to address and prevent common injuries in yoga practice.
Q: Whom shall I contact for more information?
A: Email us at email@example.com or WhatsApp message to +91 6369 780 409. Please send WhatsApp message only and no calls.
Q: Can I first join 100hrs and then decide if I want to extend my training to 200hrs before the completion of the course? I can pay the difference in the fee. for the additional hours.
A: Firstly the course hours you applied is confirmed based on the course mode of learning, class dates, hours and course. You will not be able to extend or change the course hours during the study.
Q: Can I change from one mode of learning to another?
However if you choose to downgrade from any mode there will be no refund of the difference in fees.
Q: Apart from the Teacher Training classes, what other learning support do I have during this training period?
A: Throughout the study of this course, students will be given access to over 200 classes of yoga practice videos focusing on various yoga styles with different levels of difficulty, with various teachers.
There are also references to over 1000 yoga asanas/poses. The library gives access to databases with complete details of every pose. The archive is updated often which ensures our students have access to up to date information.
The library of videos provided with this course serves as an invaluable resource that allows our student to learn on their own time and develop a deeper knowledge of yoga and its practice.
What opportunity does your school provide after the completion of the online course.
- As a YTT graduate, you will be invited to become a volunteer teacher in the Andiappan yoga community (www.yogacommunity.org) to teach, assist, and organise classes both online and at the venue community classes.
- If you have been volunteering for community projects regularly, you will be eligible to apply for a scholarship where we provide up to 50% course fee remission.
- You also have access to training videos on how to teach and sequence for various conditions as per the students limitation in our yoga community volunteer administrative page.
- You will receive a teacher profile page www.iya-asia.com https://iya-asia.com/teacher-directory/ with all your qualifications listed in our school’s website where people can search your profile and contact you for classes in your area.
- You will be entitled for a free PDF subscription of Asana – International Yoga journal where you will get updates on latest news, updates on yoga development and articles written by eminent yoga professionals.
- You can also share your yoga learning, teaching experience by writing yoga articles in the asanajournal.com where it will be shared to the yoga community,
- As a past YTT graduate, you are eligible for a discount in the course fee of other teacher training programs offered by our academy to deepen your yoga journey.
- We make sure our graduates are updated with the latest research and development in yoga with regular newsletters sent.
Cancellation and Refund
Past Student's Feedback
Hear what our past and present students have to say about our Teacher Training programme
What Next? How to Confirm the admission to the course?
1. Students interested in enrolling in the Online Teacher Training Certificate Course may do so by filling up the Online Application Form and by accepting the course terms and conditions.
2. Applications will then be assessed by our Programme Directors. Successful applicants will be informed of their admission within two working days of their application.
3. Students can choose to confirm their admission by making secure online payment or send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a WhatsApp message to +91 6369 780 409 (no calls, whatsapp message only)
4. Your admission is only confirmed when the course fee is fully paid. If for any unavoidable circumstances if you would like to change to the next available course dates you can do so within 7 days from the course fee payment.
5. We strongly advise students to prepare for the course by reading the suggested reading materials. Students may also begin using their group class sessions as part of their physical, mental, and spiritual warm-up and preparation.