200-hours Intensive Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Online Course (Intermediate to Advanced Level) -Online Learning Mode - Online
Syllabus for 200-hours Intensive Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Online Course (Intermediate to Advanced Level)
- Introduction to Hatha Yoga
- Introduction to the practice of Asanas, Pranayama, Mudras, Bandhas, and Kriyas
- The study of muscles and joints as it relates to functions in the yoga poses.
- Sequencing of asanas for various levels of classes and students as per their limitation
- Injury rehabilitation methods.
- Back Bending Asanas
- Forward Bending Asanas
- Twisting Asanas
- Inversion Asanas
- Balancing Asanas
- History of the pose,
- Name of the pose, (Nomenclature)
- Breathing pattern,
- Various approaches to the pose,
- Final Pose,
- Modification for beginners,
- Chakra awareness,
- Variation for Intermediate and advanced level practitioners,
- Anatomical study of the asana,
- Alignment techniques,
- Neutralizing pose,
- Partner Assist / Adjustment
Module Learning Programme
Busy professionals now have the option of undergoing yoga teacher training at their own pace and in their own schedule. Available for the first time in Online Yoga Teacher Training Program, IYA applies a modular system to all its yoga teacher training programme. This will allow yoga practitioners with busy schedules to enroll only in one (or more) of the series of classes of their choice – without having to complete/commit in the teacher training in one go.
Study materials provided
- Complimentary access to the yoga video library (www.yogafromtheheart.live) that has all the details of over 500 + yoga poses and 100 + yoga videos to study and revise the topics.
- 200 hours Intensive Hatha Yoga Practice Manual