ASANA - International Yoga Journal
Asana International Yoga Journal is the first and only international Yoga magazine published from India, both in English and Tamil, focusing on Yoga, Naturopathy and wellbeing.
Asana focuses on the following key features:
- Yoga Tradition & History – Background about the history and foundation of the 5,000 year old Yoga tradition
- Yoga Practice – Concepts, preparation, techniques, modifications and variations, benefits and contraindications
- Yoga Teaching – Teaching experience
- Yoga Philosophy – A multitude of philosophical ideas that unite the mind, body and spirit
- Life Style & Wellbeing – Life style beyond the physical practice
- Yoga Community – Events and activities connecting the community
- Yoga Calendar – Yoga news
Asana serves not just yoga teachers, but is targeted at the growing Yoga community. We are constantly evolving, from the physical copies to now an online, interactive website. Timely update can be found on Facebook, Asana Journal where readers can share their knowledge, experience and submit questions etc. Asana is now available for download from Apple iPad App Store.
Keep yourself abreast of the development, experience and knowledge in Yoga, subscribe to Asana, Click Here
For editorial submission guidelines, please go to visit www.asanajournal.com